Okay, so I am not going to let being tired stop me from this lovely aknowledgement, oh and BTW: my MRI on Friday came back as stable…good news since we were all thinking the cancer was growing. Anyhow, back to fun stuff…
There is an award passed between bloggers, and It seems like a nice pick me up! It’s called the One Lovely Blog award, and you get it by being recognized by fellow writers.
I received this eAward from Kendra, of Really? Cancer? I Think I Need a New Purse’s blog: http://cancerpurse.wordpress.com/. What a beautiful and uplifting surprise. She is amazing, have you seen her blog? As a recipient of the One Lovely Blog award, I guess I must follow these steps, just from what Kendra’s note said…I haven’t had a chance to look this up yet:
~Write a post linking back to the person that nominated me
~Tell seven things about myself
~Pass this award onto other lovely blogs by linking their sites to this blog and notifying them
Here are my seven things:
- hmmmmm. I am an Italian New Yorker living in the Great Northwest…haven’t looked back in 15 years except to miss my friends and family. Love the city but the calmness here suits me better.
- Adore the movie The Outsiders to this day.
- I am, of course, a mother to the sweetest soul I know.
- If I wasn’t so dang sick from this cancer bug I would be truly happy with where things have led me, still am…but annoyed by the cancer phase.
- I love taking pictures and writing and feeling as if I can share some thoughts that might be relevant to another.
- I love looking at photography and art and could stare at the winged victory in the louve for 24 hours.
- my friend’s farms are among my favorite places to simply be, surrounded by great friends, a loving example of harvesting truly, and an abundant table full of laughter….oh and good wine, when i could handle it!
hmm, well i have certainly come across many a lovely blog. more to say about all of these people and everyone here, but a few words….
- Bill, of http://bwthoughts.wordpress.com/ simply writes about his thoughts on many a subject and has given me clarity when things seem fuzzy. I was happy to stumble upon his thoughts so early, his passion for his family and storytelling.
- Jen, at http://jenmeusjourney.wordpress.com/ and I seem to be on a similiar cancer journey and have been able to relate a lot too the harried proces of MetsBC. Sucky way to relate but I have found her blog to be such a help, lots of great opinions and heartfelt writing.
- Lynnea, at http://burningbrightly.org/ has an amazing soul. We have bonded on our BC journey and her northwest origins as well. Her generous spirit is so hopeful and contagious. I want to fly through the computer and give her hugs for completing her chemo treatment.
- AnneMarie, at http://chemo-brain.blogspot.com/ is a rockstar….enough said 😉
Being that I must choose a winner….don’t want to because you all rock my world…I’ll pass the hat to Lynnea. Being so far from family, living in Europe must have been such a challenge. She has been carried grace by her side with each post.